Projekt Kleen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Projekt Kleen

The Home of Projekt Kleen Car Club out of Springfield, Ma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturday June 7, 2008 Family Fun Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CJW328i
Projekt Kleen Member
CJW328i

Saturday June 7, 2008 Family Fun Day Empty
PostSubject: Saturday June 7, 2008 Family Fun Day   Saturday June 7, 2008 Family Fun Day Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2008 10:25 pm

I had mentioned to Montell and Nick that my father was trying to get some information about this family event that ocurrs every year where he works. Its called "Family Fun Day" and its happening on Saturday June 7 2008 at Hasbro Games Manufacturing in EastLongmeadow. This event is for all family and friends. This includes, a tour of the inside of the factory if your interested of course,food such as hotdogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers chips, soda, water. There will also be volunteer clowns from the shriners that will be doing face painting, games and much more for the kids. I personally think it would be a nice thing for the club to participate in and involve members of your family also. I think we will have a good time to anyone who wants to come and join us on that day. "THE EVENT WILL BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE". We dont have to be there all day we can maybe take a cruise or do something after we leave the event. Its from 11:00am until 4:00pm. All members who are interested in going please post a reply. We will have our own designated parking so we can all park our cars together. A few of my fathers coworkers who have nice cars will be bringing them to the event aswell. "NOTE" only if its not going to rain that day we would be bringing our cars. Like I mentioned above the event will be held rain or shine so if it rains I might still be going but not with my car. Of course this has to get the approval of Mister Presidente so we will see whats up. Thanks to all who read and post a reply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.E46Fanatics.com

Saturday June 7, 2008 Family Fun Day
Page 1 of 1