Projekt Kleen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Projekt Kleen

The Home of Projekt Kleen Car Club out of Springfield, Ma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UDATE: Important Upcoming Meeting Information (5/2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evowned
Projekt Kleen President
Evowned

UDATE: Important Upcoming Meeting Information (5/2) Empty
PostSubject: UDATE: Important Upcoming Meeting Information (5/2)   UDATE: Important Upcoming Meeting Information (5/2) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:34 am

At this sunday's upcoming meeting we have a lot of ground that needs to be covered in the little bit of time we have. I need to have EVERYONE focussed and ready to participate in the topics being covered. Also, please make any notes during the week to bring with you pertaining to what will be covered, as listed below. Bring a chair so we can sit and discuss everything as well. ALSO please take note that it is not acceptable to show up at the meeting at 4:30 then walk over to Wendys for something to eat. All that does is take time away from the meeting time and cause issues. So, please refrain from going anywhere once you are at the meeting.

Topics being covered:
1) Prospect status of Eric - He has completed the requirements of being a Prospect by attending meetings on time and going to 2 shows.
2) A new upcoming prospect Jay - Has been a member of the club from 3 seasons and would like to rejoin in the newest version of the original crew. Although he is a previous member and has held the V.P. status within the club before, it is neccessary that ALL new members go through the prospect stage to ensure we keep a quality and structure within the club.
3) Upcoming club shows/events - I know many members, myself included, are itching for a trip to the track to see how the new mods and cars are treating us. We have done 2 shows in a row and I think it would be appropriate to be as diverse as possible, so it is time to change things up a bit. Also I have planned a club cruise, which will also be a great time for us to get everyone to stretch their legs a little on some winding roads. Please check the upcoming street events for more information (it should be up before noon today).
Back to top Go down
https://projektkleen.forumotion.com

UDATE: Important Upcoming Meeting Information (5/2)
Page 1 of 1