Projekt Kleen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Projekt Kleen

The Home of Projekt Kleen Car Club out of Springfield, Ma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition

Go down 
+2
ponypower04
Evowned
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Evowned
Projekt Kleen President
Evowned

Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition Empty
PostSubject: Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition   Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:01 am

We have a prospective member to the club. He has shown to be very interested and very dedicated to the club in past years. But being as he had purchased a new car and stock vehicles are not allowed in the club, he was not able to join at the inception of the new club in 2008. Since, he has been bit by the modding bug and really picked up the pace in a good way.

A little about the owner/prospective club member:
His name is Eric and he has been with the club through its various stages. He joined in 2003 with a Chevy Blazer Extreme and kept the mods simple and subtle, but always turned heads at the shows. Shortly after, he purchased a bug-eye WRX, that soon had many mods to satisfy the speed demon within himself. After an unfortunate accident with that vehicle (someone else was driving his car and totalled it), he moved onto bigger and better things. His next project was a 03 GTI 1.8T with a 5x130 hub swap to accomidate some sexy 100% real Porsche wheels along with a diverter valve, carbonio intake, R32 front bumper, euro black housing/angel eye headlights and more. Once again an accident claimed another car... Sad

And now his current project is as follows. he has big plans for big numbers in the near future which include a supercharger, full drag suspension and some wide ass wheels for the rear. Here it is, as it sits now.

Please take note that IF he is accepted back into the club it will be on an official senior member status, due to the fact he has been with us for 5 years now.

So far, the mods are:

-SLP loudmouth 1 catback exhaust
-Pypes Catless X-pipe
-BBK 02 Extenders
-Ripped off the wreched ricer wing
-Powerslot slotted front rotors with Hawk pads
-Pro 5.0 Short Shifter
-Ford Racing 3.73 gears
-Motive bearing/rebulid rearend kit
-Mach1 front chin spoiler

Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition 21389

Last edited by Evowned on Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://projektkleen.forumotion.com
Evowned
Projekt Kleen President
Evowned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition   Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:04 am

Please post any comments, questions or concerns so that we can decide whether or not to extend the invite to one of our past members with his new project. Please feel free and express your honest and unbiased opinions, but also take note that bashing and/or unneccessary comments will be filtered.
Back to top Go down
ponypower04
Senior Projekt Kleen Member
ponypower04

PostSubject: Hi all   Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:46 pm

Hello everyone, I'm looking forward to reunite with some old friends, and to make some new ones! farao
Back to top Go down
Evowned
Projekt Kleen President
Evowned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition   Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:57 pm

ponypower04 wrote:
farao

I raise your King Tut...

...with ET affraid
Back to top Go down
ponypower04
ponypower04

PostSubject: lol   Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:31 pm

lol, i love the emoticons...
Back to top Go down
sti05
Projekt Kleen V.P.
sti05

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition   Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:16 pm

theres a good possibility........
Back to top Go down
JayZ0rbot
Projekt Kleen Member
JayZ0rbot

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition   Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:38 pm

What future plans do you have for the stang homie?
Back to top Go down
http://www.carebears.com
CJW328i
Projekt Kleen Member
CJW328i

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition   Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:46 pm

I gots no problem with that we can always use another dedicated member who's serious and can add some insite and new ideas to make us a better club as a whole.
Back to top Go down
http://www.E46Fanatics.com
JayZ0rbot
Projekt Kleen Member
JayZ0rbot

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition   Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:54 pm

We need some real american domestic. We would now have american, japan, and euro mad flava son.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carebears.com
neongotboost
Projekt Kleen Coordinator
neongotboost

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition   Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:28 pm

I agree with Sergio. A clean Mustang would be a great addition to the club.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
ponypower04
ponypower04

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition   Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:34 pm

sti05 wrote:
theres a good possibility........

Good possibility for what?
Back to top Go down
ponypower04
ponypower04

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition   Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:40 pm

JayZ0rbot wrote:
What future plans do you have for the stang homie?

Well to start, the motor is getting built for boost. Aesthetically, I want to keep it clean with subtle mods such as: smoked tails, cowl hood, either saleen or 03/04 cobra wing. Lowered with a drag suspension kit from eibach. Some sort of DR's with wider bullits for the back specifically for the track. I'm all set on knowing what I want to do to the motor. The outside and interior of the car is kind of up in the air and I'm playing it by ear. But the above modifications are things I'm definitely doing. jocolor
Back to top Go down
ponypower04
ponypower04

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition   Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:43 pm

CJW328i wrote:
I gots no problem with that we can always use another dedicated member who's serious and can add some insite and new ideas to make us a better club as a whole.

Thank you CJ. If I'm allowed to roll with you guys, I'll try my best to give support to all of you guys as you are doing some big things. If I can I'd love to be a part of it all. I know you guys can appreciate a little good old american muscle as most of the fools running around Springfield don't really respect it. As Nick said, I'm as dedicated, as dedicated can be, and the club would be a high priority for me.
Back to top Go down
ponypower04
ponypower04

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition   Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:44 pm

JayZ0rbot wrote:
We need some real american domestic. We would now have american, japan, and euro mad flava son.

Hell yeah son, You'd have all your eggs in one basket. afro
Back to top Go down
ponypower04
ponypower04

PostSubject: Chin spoiler   Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:46 pm

Chin spoiler comes in today btw. Should subtly change the front end of the car in a great way. bounce
Back to top Go down
Evowned
Projekt Kleen President
Evowned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition   Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:10 am

Good to hear! It's also nice to see that all of the active members and prospective members are utilizing this site to the best of its abilities.

After speaking with the V.P. and Coordinator we have decided to invite you to join us this coming saturday (4/19) to the UConn show as well as the following sunday (4/27) to the CCSU show. Both are very performance oriented and I think it would be a great place for the club to see exactly how much and what kind of attention your car brings. Also, we are really looking to see how seriously you take the shows and the great preperation that goes into attending them. But the primary thing is being able to not place at a show with honor and dignity and giving credit where it is due. Im not implying you dont have a shot at placing, but if you dont get a trophy, attitude matters as well.

Also, as a prospect we ask that you please take this seriosly and act like you are a current member. Whether or not you place will have no bearing on your acceptance to the club, but how well you present yourself and your car do.

We hope to see you at both events!
Back to top Go down
ponypower04
ponypower04

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition   Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:18 pm

I'm glad that I will be able to attend the show with you guys. And I'll definitely be able to attend the meeting the following sunday due to the fact that I have every saturday and sunday night off. The possibility of being in this club, is a great opportunity to change my one-sided perspective on the car about doing strictly performance. And it's not every day you see a decent "looking" mustang, and that's what I hope to accomplish with this project. Also the fact that the mustang/ford scene is not that big is also an inscentive to make my car the best it can be. I want to run low 12's NA and look good doing it! affraid
Back to top Go down
CJW328i
Projekt Kleen Member
CJW328i

PostSubject: Fresh Meat   Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:24 pm

Like i said before thats all we can ask for is that evryone who is a member try to be as dedicated to the club as they can be,show some support to fellow members and all in all just be a positive member at the end of the day we are all in this because we love our cars weather it be the ones we have already or the ones we plan to own sometime in the near future. Lets just have a saf,e fun, great season Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.E46Fanatics.com
Evowned
Projekt Kleen President
Evowned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition   Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:13 am

I just want to say how well you represented the club this past saturday at the Uconn show. Great job and I see you soon being a full member once again of the club Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition   Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Eric's 04 Mustang GT - 40th Aniiversary Edition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Projekt Kleen :: The Crew :: ~~~The Fresh Meat~~~-
Jump to: