Projekt Kleen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Projekt Kleen

The Home of Projekt Kleen Car Club out of Springfield, Ma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Projekt Kleen 2008 Car Show**

Go down 
+2
sti05
Evowned
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Evowned
Projekt Kleen President
Evowned

**Projekt Kleen 2008 Car Show** Empty
PostSubject: **Projekt Kleen 2008 Car Show**   **Projekt Kleen 2008 Car Show** Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:42 pm

That's right guys! This year we are going to be throwing another show. Everything is in the very early stages of developement, but once it comes together it will be one of the best ones of the season. Here's a list of various things that we will need to figure out so that we can throw the best show we can.

1) Location location location - if this sucks, then then show will. End of story. This is our #1 concern!

2) Marketing - advertising the show via online, flyers, word of mouth, making tons of calls, VIP invitations, etc

3) Sponsors for trophies - we NEED to find a company or companies who are willing to donate $$$ to purchase trophies for the show. This is the #1 cost involved and can be easily over $1,500 for all of them. The best places to look are dealerships and small businesses as they have something to gain from being able to advertise at such an event.

4) Date and rain date - BOTH need to be set in stone as soon as we have a location so that we can get the word out immediately. The longer we have to do marketing, the more money we can raise and the better our show will be.

5) Classes - a complete list of classes and subclasses, how many places in each and how each will be judged.

6) DJ - we NEED to book a dj for the event. Although there is a cost involved, it is almost a neccessary evil. If we don't have one then we will have to listen to everyone who thinks they have the badest system in springfield...aka every honda.

7) Police - I HIGHLY recommend having the springfield police department involved with the show. Both as a special sponsor with their DARE car, but also to have them on the show field so that anyone who thinks that doing a burnout or getting in a brawl might be a worthwhile idea, decides to for-go it. Thisw will also open more doors for us to get a better location if they know there will be police there, they are less likely to think something bad will come from it.
Back to top Go down
https://projektkleen.forumotion.com
sti05
Projekt Kleen V.P.
sti05

PostSubject: Re: **Projekt Kleen 2008 Car Show**   **Projekt Kleen 2008 Car Show** Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:46 pm

sounds like a plan. what month we looking at to do this?
Back to top Go down
JayZ0rbot
Projekt Kleen Member
JayZ0rbot

PostSubject: Re: **Projekt Kleen 2008 Car Show**   **Projekt Kleen 2008 Car Show** Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:05 pm

I have a friend that djs. Has great equipment i can have a chat with him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carebears.com
neongotboost
Projekt Kleen Coordinator
neongotboost

PostSubject: Re: **Projekt Kleen 2008 Car Show**   **Projekt Kleen 2008 Car Show** Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:45 pm

Im really ecited about this. Maybe i can get some one from topar dodge to bring a Viper or some SRT's to show and sponser us for trophies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
JayZ0rbot
Projekt Kleen Member
JayZ0rbot

PostSubject: Re: **Projekt Kleen 2008 Car Show**   **Projekt Kleen 2008 Car Show** Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:03 pm

Hmm, your right. Where i bought my car from they said i could even hold a meet at there lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carebears.com
CJW328i
Projekt Kleen Member
CJW328i

PostSubject: Projekt Kleen Car Show   **Projekt Kleen 2008 Car Show** Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:25 pm

I must say i'm pretty excited about this. It's definately a good thing for us to do. It will definately take all of us working togehter to get it on and poppin. I also have a Dj cousin who might be able to hook us up if he's not to busy. I'ts going to take alot of work and involvement but i think we can make this happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.E46Fanatics.com
ponypower04
Senior Projekt Kleen Member
ponypower04

PostSubject: Down   **Projekt Kleen 2008 Car Show** Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:04 pm

I'm down, I've thrown a show with Nick a few years back and it was a blast. I don't see why this couldn't be a complete success with a lot of time and hard work....
Back to top Go down
CJW328i
Projekt Kleen Member
CJW328i

PostSubject: Re: **Projekt Kleen 2008 Car Show**   **Projekt Kleen 2008 Car Show** Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:38 pm

This is very true papi
Back to top Go down
http://www.E46Fanatics.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Projekt Kleen 2008 Car Show**   **Projekt Kleen 2008 Car Show** Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

**Projekt Kleen 2008 Car Show**
Page 1 of 1